Artist at Heart- Pencils and Paint and Artists to follow

Artist at Heart- Pencils and Paint and Artists to follow

Check out this amazing wall display/storage of coloured pencils! I am so jealous. Wants.





Check it out at My Modern Metropolis

Speaking of coloured pencils, I recently borrowed a book, Painting Light with Colored Pencil by Cecile Baird. And boy, her drawings are so lifelike! Just look below at her personal favourite, Shades of Green.

  And speaking of amazing artists (I am on such a roll, I should do a mindmap to see how I got here,) check out these incredibleoil paintings by Leonid Afremov. Some of them are done with only a pallet knife!
 
His website seems to have some crazy bidding system, but me being the internet noob I am will unfortunately have to pass. 
 

While are three of these are making sigh, I'll keep on creating, though I won't be able to get any of them (Just don't have the wall space or the cash for that many pencils :P) Get your artist on!

No comments:

Post a Comment